APIs & Integrations

LucyDriftrock

Can't create a developer account

Hi there,

I'm unable to access the 'Create a developer account link' linked on this page

See link below:

https://app.hubspot.com/signup/developers?_ga=2.266260495.1218077394.1625477585-1190493491.162547758...

I'd like to create a developer account so I can create an app. I've tried on various different browsers and it doesn't load and crashes my browser.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
LucyDriftrock

Hey Dennis,

I had refreshed a few times while recording, on separate occaisions, and nothing happens. In fact it slows my Chrome right down. Sorry, I'm at a bit of a loss here as I'm not sure what other evidence I can provide!

Thanks,

Lucy

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@LucyDriftrock  looks like you didn't refresh when recording.  Please start from the beginning and after recording, refresh page

0 Upvotes
LucyDriftrock

Hi Dennis,

I've tried this but nothing comes up in the network logs to save. There is however an error flag on the Console tab, I don't know if this helps? See screenshots below.

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 12.01.07.pngScreenshot 2021-07-27 at 12.01.24.png

0 Upvotes
LucyDriftrock

Hi, is there any update on this please?

Thanks,

Lucy

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@LucyDriftrock , would you be able to send a HAR file to me.  Please make sure to record while the request is being made

If you need assistance on how to create a HAR, here is a post detailing the process

0 Upvotes
LucyDriftrock

Hi Dennis, 

I've done a screen recording however it only allows me to attach a URL to this reply, I cannot upload a video file to this thread.

Instead I have attached a screenshot of the two screens I get, the first screen is what pops up when I click to create a developer account, nothing loads after several minutes. The second screenshot is what I see when I click on a different browser tab and then return to it. 

Screenshot 2021-07-19 at 19.10.25.pngScreenshot 2021-07-19 at 19.10.38.png

This issue has been occurring for over a week and I've not been able to get any further with getting a developer account set up, is there something else we can try, or can we speak with someone at Hubspot directly? I work for a Marketing Automation company with an integration into Hubspot for Lead Generation and Custom Audience Syncing, we'd like to create and list a Hubspot App but we're unable to get past the 'create a developer account' step to do this.

Thanks,

Lucy

0 Upvotes
LucyDriftrock

Hi there,

I've tried to visit the link incognito and it's still not working. I can login but then the page loads and then goes blank. I can just see the 'Processing request' message at the bottom from the browser. This is the URL https://app.hubspot.com/signup/developers/step/company-domain?hubs_signup-cta=developers-getstarted-...

This has also been tried on Firefox on a different computer with the same result.

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 11.25.07.png

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@LucyDriftrock , could you record a video of what you are seeing during the process? 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @LucyDriftrock ,

We have opened your both links and we are able to access it . It might be your browser issue.try to open this link https://developers.hubspot.com/get-started in new browser or try to open it in Incognito window as it could be your browser cache issue too.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.