APIs & Integrations

PedroLima
Participant

Can records from HubSpot DB be associated to a deal as Line Items?

Hi Community!

Hope you are all doing well 🙂

Does anyone know if it is possible to link HubspotDB with deals as Line items?

To give a bit of context my team is about to sync our Store website with Hubspot. Our customers will have a record created in Hubpot if they do not exist and a basket will be a deal and the items will be the line items... However, we have been developing a HubspotDB for products. We would like to be able to use these products on the deal side. Does anyone know if it would be possible?

Please, If there is a way to link a record from DB to a deal, how would it be done?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jonchim
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hey @dennisedson@PedroLima 

Sorry for the late response, I'm not enitrely sure, maybe with the APIs or Zapier? But I think Custom Objects would be able to do this.

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
PedroLima
Participant

Hi Community,

We are considering using products stardard object from Hubspot. However, does anyone know if it is possible to update a hubspot record based on the data from HubspotDB?

Perhaps, we might not use the standard object (Product), would it be possible to update or create a record of a custom object in Hubspot using the data from the HubspotDB?

Kind regards,
Pedro

0 Upvotes
PedroLima
Participant

Hi Community!

Does anyone know if it is possible to link HubspotDB with deals as Line items?

To give a bit of context my team is about to sync our Store website with Hubspot. Our customers will have a record created in Hubpot if they do not exist and a basket will be a deal and the items will be the line items... However, we have been developing a HubspotDB for products. We would like to be able to use these products on the deal side. Does anyone know if it would be possible?

Please, If there is a way to link a record from DB to a deal, how would it be done?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @PedroLima 

I do not think this is possible.  This is one of the key differences between Custom Objects and HubDB.  With a Custom Object, you can associate the object to a deal, contact, company etc.

@alyssamwilie , @jonchim what do you guys think?

0 Upvotes