APIs & Integrations

CathalmoranOR
メンバー

Can I access Webhooks in CRM settings

解決

Hi all,

My question is just in relation to Hubspot CRM.

I am trying to follow the steps outlined in this tray.io article to set up a connection.

How do I get to the screenshot in step 3?
I've tried the direct URL listed in step 2, replacing the xx with CRM my ID but then I get a message telling me the page this account doesnt have access, try setting up a developer account. I set up a developer account, repeated the steps but same message.

This API by Product tier overview tells me that CRM should have webhook access. Any help in how to access it?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Willson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @CathalmoranOR 

This screenshot is of the Webhooks configuration of an App that is created inside of a Developer Portal. In order to access this, you'll need to access the Developer Portal you've created and then create an App.

Once this is done, you'll then have access to this section to continue the setup.

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
Willson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @CathalmoranOR 

This screenshot is of the Webhooks configuration of an App that is created inside of a Developer Portal. In order to access this, you'll need to access the Developer Portal you've created and then create an App.

Once this is done, you'll then have access to this section to continue the setup.

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 いいね!