APIs & Integrations

vsevolodlis
Participante

Call tasks execution using third-party calling extension

Hi!

I am developing a custom call widget using Calling extensions API.

When I am initiating a call from Company/Contact card it works perfectly (onDialNumber event received), but when I created several call tasks and started the queue from Sales -> Tasks, seems like there are no events came to the opened call widget.

Is it possible to get the Task/Call information into the call widget to fill customer/number data?

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @vsevolodlis,

Could you clarify on how your team is picturing the task/call information showing up on the call widget?

I understand that now you've created Call tasks logged on a particular contact > what's the next step that you'd like to see on the timeline? 

0 Me gusta
vsevolodlis
Participante

Hi,

our customer uses a standard call task flow when a salesman creates a list of call tasks from the Companies list view and starts a task queue to call each company one by one. The default HubSpot call widget is opened for each call task in the queue providing with phone number selection and notes field for choosen Company/Contact. We want to display the similar information in our call widget (implemented using calling extensions SDK), at least Company/Contact name and a possible phone numbers list. It seems like our widget is initialized correctly (onReady event is received and initialized event is sent back) and works fine when initiating the call from the Company/Contact card view. When starting a queue the opened widget is not receiving any events after onReady, so that it is not possible to get to know for wich Task or Company/Contact the widget was opened.

Is it possible to get some information about current Task or Company within the custom widget?

0 Me gusta