APIs & Integrations

honeyrtds
Participant

Call popup with ringing,hungup and answered API'S

I am looking for integration API'S where i can show call popups about call ringing ,call answered and call hungups on hubspot CRM on agent side.

14 Replies 14
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

hi @honeyrtds , to my knowledge, that's not something that's possible in HubSpot, but I could be wrong. You're looking to have in-app popup notifications, correct? Perhaps you can explain a bit more what you'd like to see so I can advise further

0 Upvotes
honeyrtds
Participant

Thanks for acknowledging my message.

Actually i am looking for intgegration where i can show call popups whenever there is incoming call or call notification whenever it is from any lead and consequently i can also hung up the call ,can also record the call with every detail in call log.

it would be of great use if you can suggest me something where i can integrate these features as RingCentral has integrated in your platform.

Regards!

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @honeyrtds , it loosk like this is a chrome extension written by ringcentral https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/hubspot?tab=installation. I haven't been able to find much more information on this, but I can keep looking

0 Upvotes
honeyrtds
Participant

Thanks for your update!

It would also be useful if you can tell me about the services provided from your side to the ringcentral so in case if any organisation would like to develop the same browser extension can develop on its own.

Regards.

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @honeyrtds , ringcentral is a HubSpot Connect partner so they get acess to a direct support line, are listed in our agency directory and some other benefits that come with being part of the program: https://www.hubspot.com/partners/connect. You can become one as well! To be a beta partner you'd need 10 installs of your app. There are two other levels after that and come with incremental benefits

0 Upvotes
honeyrtds
Participant

requir.PNG

okay it would be of great use if you could tell me about the procedure to become your partner and avail the services offered by you.

also if you can assist me about the services mentioned in the picture as a part of integration it would help me alot.(these services are the part of integration of hubspot  with vonage buisness).

Regards.

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @honeyrtds , you'd need an app first that folks are already using (10 installs), and then submit the form at the bottom of the page I sent you: http://prntscr.com/ngaj91

To create an app you'd follow these instructions https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/faq/how-do-i-create-an-app-in-hubspot

I'm not familiar with the screenshot you sent, but as I mentioned im trying to figure out how the ringcentral integration was built which would get you started in the right direction.

honeyrtds
Participant

Can you also brief me about the requirements to become partner i.e. 10 installation and also i have came across the integration partner program of yours so it would be of great use if you can brief me about the same.

I would love to hear from you ASAP and it would be benefecial if i can talk over phone to some support memebr of your team.

Regards.

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @honeyrtds , It actually appears that the extension uses the Calling Extensions SDK. You can access this SDK via github and begin developing from there. As for specifics for how exactly Vonage/RingCentral created their extensions, I won't be able to provide any info here. 

0 Upvotes
honeyrtds
Participant

Thanks for your feedback and your responses.

Lastly, is it necessary to become an integrated partner for building a calling extension as an hubspot integration of our product using caling-extension-sdk?

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

You do not need to be a partner, you can start developing right away. I'd suggest filling this form out first to get started! https://developers.hubspot.com/calling-extensions-sdk

0 Upvotes
honeyrtds
Participant

Hey @cbarley 

I have submitted the form you have mentioned but i haven't received any response till now.

I hope to receive some response very soon and also it would be of much help if i can have some guidance regarding usage of calling extension SDK

Regards.

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

I will check up on that.

0 Upvotes
honeyrtds
Participant

Yeah sure would love to hear from you if you have any suggestion regarding the screenshot i shared.

Regards. 

0 Upvotes