APIs & Integrations

PowerMyAnalytic
Stratege/Strategin

Call outcome by rep report

lösung

My client want to retrieve 2 reports - Calls and meeting totals by type, and Call outcome totals by rep.

85464639-e4a45f00-b575-11ea-860e-a455c309e7d3.png

85464666-eb32d680-b575-11ea-82e2-97ded393c3e2.png

As far as I understand, The API that have this data is the Engagement API.

The problem is that I must fetch all the engagenents. 

There is no endpoint  that retrieve aggregated data report (as you do in the Analytics API for example).

What is the best method to retrieve these reports?

I see that there is a new Engagement API in the near future

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/engagements?_ga=2.232978908.39374449.1593000858-80565918...

The changes will address these issues?

Also I found this answer https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Report-on-call-outcomes-and-notes/idc-p/261060/highli...

that the reports can be download from the UI dashboard as an Excel sheet.

Can we have an option to download it with an API call too?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Derek_Gervais
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hey @PowerMyAnalytic ,

Excellent question: This isn't something that's easily possible with the existing Engagements API. In order to form a complete picture, you'd need to pull all of the engagements, or at least stay on top of pulling the most recent engagements in order to form a complete picture of the last week/month/etc.

Going forward, the new version of the Engagements API should make some aspects of this easier. I can't speak directly to the new functionality/features that it will have since it's still in active development, but I would expect more robust searching and filtering to make this significantly easier.

Outside of pulling data from the Engagements API, there isn't currently a way to directly pull these reports via the API. For this specific functionality, I'd recommend checking out our Ideas Forum. Here, the product team collects product feedback and ideas, and other customers and partners can upvote and support the ideas they want to see implemented. If you end up posting a new idea, or voting for an exising one, feel free to post the link here so that I (and other members of the HubSpot Developer Forum) can easily find it and upvote it!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
Derek_Gervais
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hey @PowerMyAnalytic ,

Excellent question: This isn't something that's easily possible with the existing Engagements API. In order to form a complete picture, you'd need to pull all of the engagements, or at least stay on top of pulling the most recent engagements in order to form a complete picture of the last week/month/etc.

Going forward, the new version of the Engagements API should make some aspects of this easier. I can't speak directly to the new functionality/features that it will have since it's still in active development, but I would expect more robust searching and filtering to make this significantly easier.

Outside of pulling data from the Engagements API, there isn't currently a way to directly pull these reports via the API. For this specific functionality, I'd recommend checking out our Ideas Forum. Here, the product team collects product feedback and ideas, and other customers and partners can upvote and support the ideas they want to see implemented. If you end up posting a new idea, or voting for an exising one, feel free to post the link here so that I (and other members of the HubSpot Developer Forum) can easily find it and upvote it!

0 Upvotes
SMurray0
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Has this been updated since June? I saw that the Engagnements API has had a bit more information/features added to it within the last few months. I would like to be able to call all of these reports for each salesperson, is the best way to access that still via the method recommended here?

0 Upvotes
PowerMyAnalytic
Stratege/Strategin

lösung
0 Upvotes