APIs & Integrations

FFSGina
Participant

Calendar / Shift Scheduling

We would love to be able to use the "Meetings" feature, but cannot.  We currently use an IMAP connection for our email provider, however HubSpot only offers email connections for gMail and O365.

Our business specializes in "classes" for "clients" that our "instructors" teach.  We currently create a "Deal" for each class - but have to use seperate software for scheduling, calendar entries, and meeting invitations.  We'd love to use HubSpot more for this type of integration!

Any ideas?
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @FFSGina,

Spot on. Currently HubSpot meeting feature only support Gmail and O365.

That said, we do have Scheduling integration app with Calendly which may be helpful for your team. You can explore this integration here: Calendly HubSpot Integration

Let me know what you think!

0 Upvotes
FFSGina
Participant

Hmm.  Thanks for the suggestion.  That won't quite do the trick.  It seems to be more for one on one meetings, but we are in need of more of an employee scheduler.  So far, the closest we have found is "When I Work" - but hate to duplicate all of the information we've worked so hard to cultivate.  

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @FFSGina,

Thanks for sharing and unfortunately IMAP is currently not supported and there isn't an integration build between 'When I Work' <-> HubSpot. In this case, if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to the HubSpot Ideas Forum and posting this idea there so that it's visible to the HubSpot product team and other HubSpot customers and developers. Hopefully this will gather more interest.