APIs & Integrations

SRoy
Participant | Gold Partner
Participant | Gold Partner

CRM Extension Webhook Error Debugging

Hello,

I have developed a Hubspot app which utilizes CRM Account Extension.

The app works most of the time and I am able to create invoice most of the time.

But in some cases I get error messages during invoice creation. The error messages shown on the invoice creation screen are like "There was a problem loading your data" or "There was a problem searching your products". The CRM Accounting extension's webhook response is being served by a Python code based server that uses "hubspot-api-client" Python library. When I check the log of the Python server I do not see any error message reported when error is thrown on the Hubspot invoice creation process.

Does Hubspot have any API endpoint or some developer panel to see  more details of such error messages related an App's webhook response  during invoice creation process?

Regards,

Sujoy

2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@SRoy , have you checked the monitoring logs in your app within your dev account?

Developers___HubSpot.png

0 Upvotes
Kevindotcar
Participant

Hi,

This looks like it would be a good source of debug info for authorization header auth webhooks, but do you know of a method for debugging webhooks using API key authentication?

Thanks

0 Upvotes