APIs & Integrations

hqplus_mathias
Participant

CRM Associations API (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)

SOLVE

Hi there!

We're trying to get line items associated to a deal through the CRM Associations API.
https://api.hubapi.com/crm-associations/v1/associations/303624413/HUBSPOT_DEFINED/19

We're getting this response:
{
"status": "error",
"message": "This oauth-token (valid token) does not have proper permissions! (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)"
}

Are we missing something?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @SAlford,

This issue should now be resolved. Let me know if you run into any other issues here!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @SAlford,

This issue should now be resolved. Let me know if you run into any other issues here!

0 Upvotes
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

thanks so much for letting me know. I'll get in and test it out as soon as I can.

I appreciate you and the team's efforts and updates.

Cheers,
Sam

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @SAlford and @Anton_Litvinenko,

I really appreciate your patience here; things have been extremely busy as of late, so apologies for the late responses. This isn't portal-specific; this is a known issue with the accessing the associations endpoint using OAuth. I'm working towards a resolution with my team now, and I'll update this thread when I have more information.

0 Upvotes
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Thanks Derek,

I really appreciate the update. It's as much about knowing it's something you have in hand rather than something I need to continue to investigate on my end.

Thanks again for keeping us informed.

Cheers,
Sam

0 Upvotes
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

I'm also having an issue with this.

get https://api.hubapi.com/crm-associations/v1/associations/307515169/HUBSPOT_DEFINED/19
results in:
{"status":"error","message":"This oauth-token (...) does not have proper permissions! (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)"}

I changed the oauth for this app to include the e-commerce scope for Sales Pro and also checked that box in the developer app. I hadn't needed the Basic OAuth functionality checked previously but turned that on also just in case that was the issue. I have unchecked both the e-commerce and Basic OAuth now as I didn't want existing users coming up against issues.

HubId is 2225255.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

can you please advise if there has been any update on this?

Thanks,
Sam

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @mathias,

Can you give me your Hub ID so that I can investigate further?

0 Upvotes
hqplus_mathias
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @Derek_Gervais,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Our ID is 4010719

Though we have 4426409 as an app connected to it.
The idea is to send an Event to our webhook (which works) and then grab the deal (works too) and its line items/products (above error).

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

We are having the same issue!
Our Hub ID: 505489

1. put https://api.hubapi.com/crm-associations/v1/associations/create-batch results in: {"status":"error","message":"This oauth-token (...) does not have proper permissions! (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)"}
  2. get https://api.hubapi.com/crm-associations/v1/associations/254448/HUBSPOT_DEFINED/16 results in {"status":"error","message":"This oauth-token (...) does not have proper permissions! (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)"}

Also as a side note, is it possible to not include access tokens in error messages?

Thanks,
Anton

0 Upvotes