APIs & Integrations

Vidar
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Building an app, but when I try different users they need Super Admin to install.

Hi, 

I'm building an app, with these scopes:

Vidar_0-1622014539790.png

But when I test to install the app as a regular user, I need an assign the user as a Super Admin. Is this because it's not yet reviewed or is any of my scopes causing this?

Is there a way to test with a regular user to see if any specific roles are required?

Best Regards,

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Vidar
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Building an app, but when I try different users they need Super Admin to install.

Hi,

Is there a specific scope that makes it to be required by the super admin role?

Do you know which of the scopes that are super admin required?

Best Regards,

Vidar

0 Upvotes
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @Vidar,

These scope not yet publish by HubSpot for super admin permissions.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hey @Vidar 

Most likely, the regular user does not have the permissions necessary to what the app needs access to.  You can toggle additional permissions for the user until you find the correct set. 

0 Upvotes
Vidar
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Hi @dennisedson ,

I tested activating all additional permissions for the user but none seemed to work except for the super admin.

Also found a similar questing here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/If-granting-the-user-with-these-permissions-does-...

So maybe this is correct? "If your app is not reviewed & on the marketplace, you would need super admin to link the app."

Best Regards,

Vidar

0 Upvotes