Bug report, schema updated required properties not validating
Here is how to replicate the bug. - Define a custom object schema with a required property "required_id"
- Update the schema definition to require "new_required_id". (Note that "required_id" is no longer required or even present in the schema)
- Now try to create an object from the dashboard
Now in my case I updated my schema to require only "email" but when I try to create an object I get an error in the UI without further explanation. After inspecting the network response in my browser I found that the API validation is still requesting the old "required" property.