APIs & Integrations

Alexey_Syrok
Participante

Bug report: On edit form in lead-flow editor it did not save submit button label

resolver

When i create form in "Lead Flows"

Form button text not appear in api

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Derek_Gervais
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

Bug report: On edit form in lead-flow editor it did not save submit button label

resolver

Hi @Alexey_Syrok,

I do have updates, though it's not exactly 'good' news. Apologies for letting this thread fall through the cracks. It was actually a bug that we were including lead flows in the response from the Forms API at all; lead flows and marketing forms are completely separate and incompatible. We've actually recently updated the Forms API to prevent reading/writing to non-marketing forms (e.g. lead flows). Check out the details here:

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
Derek_Gervais
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Alexey_Syrok,

We shouldn't be returning lead flows by default, but we did include the 'formTypes=ALL` parameter in case folks were depending on these non-marketing forms appearing. Therefore, you'll still have access to lead flows, but the information won't be complete since lead flows and marketing forms are based on different infrastructure. This isn't something we're intending to update; API access to lead flows isn't currently supported.

0 Avaliação positiva
Alexey_Syrok
Participante

resolver

@Derek_Gervais
Nothing changed for me:

i still can get my lead flow form by
https://api.hubapi.com/forms/v2/forms

and it still have empty "submitText"

API do not show properly form information

0 Avaliação positiva
Derek_Gervais
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Alexey_Syrok,

I do have updates, though it's not exactly 'good' news. Apologies for letting this thread fall through the cracks. It was actually a bug that we were including lead flows in the response from the Forms API at all; lead flows and marketing forms are completely separate and incompatible. We've actually recently updated the Forms API to prevent reading/writing to non-marketing forms (e.g. lead flows). Check out the details here:

0 Avaliação positiva
Alexey_Syrok
Participante

resolver

Hi @Derek_Gervais ,

do you have any updates?

0 Avaliação positiva
Derek_Gervais
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Alexey_Syrok,

Thank you for your patience here, apologies for the delay. I'm working on this now with the team; I'll post in this thread when I have status updates.