APIs & Integrations

coffeeIsPureGol

Broadcast message to Instagram

SOLVE

Hello Hubspot community,

I would like to know if it is possible to publish an image to instagram with your social media api.

I stumbled over the Create a Broadcast Message endpoint but could'nt find any hint if this will work with instagram business accounts.

Question: Is it possible to make a post request to this endpoint (/broadcast/v1/broadcasts) so that the image will be immediately posted on instagram?

If not, are there any other solutions?

Thank you very much for your support.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @coffeeIsPureGol.

I was able to confirm that this v1 Social Media API endpoint is able to create Instagram posts!

If you wish to publish and image, I believe you would place the image URL in content.photoUrl.

If you run into any issues, please share an example request and the error code and response you receive.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @coffeeIsPureGol.

I'm investigating to confirm whether this is possible. Thank you for your patience.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @coffeeIsPureGol.

I was able to confirm that this v1 Social Media API endpoint is able to create Instagram posts!

If you wish to publish and image, I believe you would place the image URL in content.photoUrl.

If you run into any issues, please share an example request and the error code and response you receive.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes