APIs & Integrations

CYue

Bring up a HTML view of another solution inside Hubspot

We are looking to add a custom module in Hubspot that will allow users to select an image from an online image library.  Does Hubspot have APIs to allow us to do:

1) Authenticate to this other image system from within Hubspot?  I assume some of the authentication code is written in JS but we need to be able to give a redirect URL and such

2) My second question is if after this authentication, can we bring a HTML view of our own library and add some UI controls so the user can interact (some basic interactions like select, pick an image, and so on).  

I see how we can let users enter a permalink of an image easily from a custom module.  I am mostly interested in integrating a HTML viewer.

Thanks.  

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@CYue, presently, this is not possible, but seems like a very interesting and useful idea.  I would suggest adding it to the ideas board and linking back here for upvotes

0 Upvotes
CYue

Thank you, Dennis.  I saw Frontify has an integration with the new Media Bridge.  I am aware that media bridge is in beta development so things may change.  However, their video seems to show that the user can bring up a list of Media Bridge videos/images to select from.  Perhaps I can narrow the question to media bridge.  How does one show a list of images/videos in Media Bridge?  Thanks!

0 Upvotes