APIs & Integrations

vipul2

Bounced Emails - How to get via API

Hello Hubspot,

Have few below questions, as

1). Is there any API to get all Bounced Emails along with their reasons soon they occur on hub?

2). If I delete a contact on hubspot, will it be a permanent delete or soft delete?

3). If I delete a contact on hub, will it be automatically deleted from all lists, all campaigns, all reports, etc..?

Waiting for your reply,
Regards,
Vipul

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @vipul,

Thanks for your patience here; we've been pretty swamped as of late. As a side note, I generally work through the forum from oldest to newest, and 'bumping' your post like this brings it back up to the top of the forum listing page, which can ironically lead to a longer response time.

To answer your questions:

1. You can use the Email API to pull bounce-type subscription changes: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/get_subscriptions_timeline
  2. Deleting a contact in HubSpot is a permanent delete with regard to the HubSpot UI & API, meaning that it's not possible for users/integrations to 'resurrect' the contact records.
  3. Deleting a contact record will remove the contact from all lists, workflows, campaings, etc. It will not retroactively remove data from the sources report or other aggregate analytics reporting.
0 Upvotes
vipul2

Hello Hubspot,
Any update on above questions. This is kind of urgent.
Waiting for an response.

Regards,
Vipul

0 Upvotes
vipul2

Hello Hubspot,
Any update on above questions.

Regards,
Vipul

0 Upvotes