APIs & Integrations

sophiacheng
メンバー

Blocked from Hubapi

解決

Hello,

I have been making API calls to HubSpot's APIs for a while now, but today I got a page that says I have been blocked. I was trying to use the association's URL to get the associations for my account's contact list. I was just wondering if there is anything I need to do to get unblocked or how I should proceed.

Thank you for your help! Sorry if this is not the right place to post this question.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
sophiacheng
解決策
メンバー

Blocked from Hubapi

解決

Hi Frank,

Thank you for looking into it! I acutally got this figured out and it was because I was trying to access an API but did not use proper parameters (I had "///" in my URL)

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
franksteiner79
キーアドバイザー

Blocked from Hubapi

解決

Hi @sophiacheng 

How are you making API calls? Via API Key or private App?

The API Key authorisation has been sunset, so that might be the cause.

Can you share the exact error message you are getting?

Thanks

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
sophiacheng
メンバー

Blocked from Hubapi

解決

Hi @franksteiner79,

I have been making API calls via Private App which has been working for me over the past few months. 

Here is the error message I am getting: 

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 1.05.20 PM.png

Thank you for your help!

0 いいね!
franksteiner79
キーアドバイザー

Blocked from Hubapi

解決

Hi @sophiacheng 

Hmm, that seems strange.

Do you have a paid subscription? If so I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot Support.

I'm also flagging this with some of the community managers to move the post to the developer forum und tag some community champions who are better versed on APIs than myself.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
sophiacheng
解決策
メンバー

Blocked from Hubapi

解決

Hi Frank,

Thank you for looking into it! I acutally got this figured out and it was because I was trying to access an API but did not use proper parameters (I had "///" in my URL)