APIs & Integrations

lazarus987

Best practices for HubSpot and DevOps

SOLVE

Hello 🙂

I would like to integrate HubSpot into my DevOps process. What are best practicess for this if we have few environemtns(accounts): Development -> QA -> Stage -> Production?

Also do you have any recommendations on devops tools?

I'm using currently Azure DevOps.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @lazarus987.

Could you describe what you mean by "integrate" in more detail? If you give me a sense of how you currently interact with your HubSpot developer accounts, apps and test accounts, I might be able to offer better advice.

For context, if you create an app in your developer account, you can use it's client ID and client secret to connect it to any account you own through OAuth, monitor requests flowing through it, and even apply to have it listed on the App Marketplace. HubSpot developer accounts don't support separate QA, stage, or production versions of apps, but you can create up to 100 apps in a single developer account.

Please let me know if I am misunderstanding your query.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @lazarus987.

Could you describe what you mean by "integrate" in more detail? If you give me a sense of how you currently interact with your HubSpot developer accounts, apps and test accounts, I might be able to offer better advice.

For context, if you create an app in your developer account, you can use it's client ID and client secret to connect it to any account you own through OAuth, monitor requests flowing through it, and even apply to have it listed on the App Marketplace. HubSpot developer accounts don't support separate QA, stage, or production versions of apps, but you can create up to 100 apps in a single developer account.

Please let me know if I am misunderstanding your query.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes