💬 RevOps Discussions

PChaveriat

Batch Upload Engagements (Activities) from a CSV/Excel file

SOLVE

Hi, we use a third party Sales Development team who make hundreds of calls a week for us. They provide us with the activity report in excel each week, and we have an intern manually enter these into HubSpot one by one. Very ineffienct. 

It seems the only way to upload these efficiently is via the HubSpot Engagements API.  Does anyone know/have any no-code solutions to this, like an App in the Marketplace perhaps?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PChaveriat

If these activities could be logged as HubSpot Notes, you can import notes into the CRM as an object and associate them to contacts. 

A few resources:

Hopefully that helps!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @PChaveriat

If these activities could be logged as HubSpot Notes, you can import notes into the CRM as an object and associate them to contacts. 

A few resources:

Hopefully that helps!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Thanks for asking, @PChaveriat

Maybe any of these people can help: @FelipeFelix@karstenkoehler@AHudson@JenBergren@danmoyle?

JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @PChaveriat ,

Thank you for reaching out to us! HubSpot integrates with numerous calling features that will log the activity of the call into your portal directly. If this isn't what you are looking for I would recommend searching with Marketing Place. 

Calling Integrations

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes