APIs & Integrations

MarineMaxDave
Membro

Backups and Rollbacks

Is there anyway to do a backup and/or restore of data in HubSpot? We are wanting to re-populate a large amount of data and need a fallback plan in case something unforeseen happens.

5 Respostas 5
yatishm
Top colaborador(a)

Backups and Rollbacks

Hi there,

This would be a very nice feature to be able to create "snapshots" of our Hubspot accounts. Even if there is limits on the number of them, but it would be great if we can create a snapshot of the entire account. I.e. Contacts, Companies, Deals, Tickets, Users, Products, Quotes, everything ... with a timestamp. And have the ability to rol back to it if ever we would like to do so.

Reasons are many I am sure ... but one may be for initial testing. Another would be so that we can go back to a snapshot if an admin deletes permanently in error.

Anyone else with me on this one?

Thank you in advance

johnelmer
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Backups and Rollbacks

@yatishm We recently launched HubSpot Backup and Restore on the HubSpot App Marketplace. We are a Certified HubSpot App Partner. If you are concerned about recovering unintended user data deletions, this app is a good, low cost option for you.

John

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Avaliação positiva
IvanR
Participante | Parceiro Elite
Participante | Parceiro Elite

Backups and Rollbacks

Hi John,

can you supply a working link please?

0 Avaliação positiva
johnelmer

Backups and Rollbacks

@IvanR I'm sorry to say that due to lack of interest, we have discontinued our paid backup and restore app service.  It's a bit of work to remove it from the App Marketplace, so I apologize for the confusion.

As a partial one-time solution, you might consider creating a backup using Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot.  Ultimate Data Export is available free of charge in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  With Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot you can export the following data tables and their associations:

• Contacts
    • Web Analytics
    • Companies
    • Deals
    • Deal History
    • Owners
    • Campaigns
    • Engagements
    • Emails
    • Products
    • Tickets
    • and more related subdata such as Pipelines and Associations.

Here is a brief explainer video on the app. 

This is only a partial solution because at present, restoring the exported data to HubSpot requires a custom data migration via HubSpot APIs.  

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Avaliação positiva
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Backups and Rollbacks

We don’t have any specific tools for setting a backup or restore point for all of the data in the portal, though it is possible to export much of the data in HubSpot and then import that data back into HubSpot.

Specifically for deals, deals can be exported, but the import tool doesn’t currently allow for deals to be udpated, more details about the import tool are here:

How do I import deals to the CRM?

Learn how you can add deals to the HubSpot CRM in bulk.

It would be possible to get the data for all deals through the API, then push those details back to HubSpot through the API.

0 Avaliação positiva