APIs & Integrations

LBon

Azure Data Factory and Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello Team. I'm trying to setup the Hubspot connect in Azure Data Factory. This connector asks for the:

• ClientID
  • Client Secret
  • Access Token
  • Refresh Token

We have a private app setup but I can't see the same informations as shared in the documentation available. I only see an access Token. How can I get all the IDs/token/secret I need to set the connector up? Thank you for your kind help.

LBon_0-1671553726488.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBon 

As @Jaycee_Lewis suggests you will need to set up an OAuth connection (Private Apps are more like passwords).

You can create a developers account, then create an App with the Scopes you need.

Once you go through the OAuth approval you will need to get the Refresh Token and Access Token (using the code from the OAuth Process).

It's a bit fiddly but once you've done it you're set.

Have fun

Mike

p.s. I haven't played with Azure so your process may vary BUT you can get the ClientID, Client Secret, Access Token and Refresh Token

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @LBon 

As @Jaycee_Lewis suggests you will need to set up an OAuth connection (Private Apps are more like passwords).

You can create a developers account, then create an App with the Scopes you need.

Once you go through the OAuth approval you will need to get the Refresh Token and Access Token (using the code from the OAuth Process).

It's a bit fiddly but once you've done it you're set.

Have fun

Mike

p.s. I haven't played with Azure so your process may vary BUT you can get the ClientID, Client Secret, Access Token and Refresh Token

LBon

SOLVE

Thank you. I'll test this solution. 

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @LBon 👋 Those are all provided when creating a public app and setting up OAuth. Hey, @Phil_Vallender @Mike_Eastwood @Teun, do you have any direct experience setting up this connector? Or for similar projects? Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hi @Jaycee_Lewis I have created the Public App and tried to retrieve the access_token and refresh_token, but ending up.

PrudhviKodumuri_3-1679336418681.png

I have followed, the Authorization Code Flow step by step  but when I try to hit the OAuth URL I am getting this page instead redirecting me to redirect_url

PrudhviKodumuri_2-1679336398700.png

By any chance do you guys let me know if am I missing any steps here...  

0 Upvotes