APIs & Integrations

SimonW
Miembro

Auto Mapping Contact Form 7 Field to Mobile Phone Number

We are trying to capture the mobile phone number of our users using a subscription form in Contact Form 7 in WordPress.  We are using the HubSpot WordPress plugin to capture the data from Non-HubSpot forms.

We have a field called "mobilephone" on the form but when its capture by HubSpot it get's inserted in the Phone Number field instead of the Mobile Phone Number field.

Does anmybody know what field name we should be using to have this data capture into the HubSpot Mobile Phone Number field?

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
SMiah
Miembro

I have a somewhat related query to contact form 7 fields.

We have an inquiry form with Name, email, phone number and Your Message. Everything pulls in fine except message. It's empty. What can be the issue here? Attached are my CF7 fields.

<h4>Get in Touch Today</h4>

<div> <h6>Your Name  <span class="mkdf-form-required-label">required</span></h6>
      [text* your-name] 
</div>
<div> <h6>Email <span class="mkdf-form-required-label">required</span></h6>
    [email* your-email] 
</div>
<div> <h6>Phone <span class="mkdf-form-required-label">required</span></h6>
    [tel* your-phone] </div>
<div> <h6>Your Message</h6>
    [textarea your-message] </div>

[hidden utm-source]

[submit id:Submit "Submit"]

and the outut side of cf7 is:

<b>Name:</b> [your-name]

<b>Email:</b> [your-email]

<b>Telephone:</b> [your-phone]

<b>Message:</b>
[your-message]

<b>Location:</b> [geolocation city]

-- 
This e-mail was sent from the Form on 4KS 
[_url]

--
<b>Source:</b> [utm-source]

<b>Device Data:</b> [_user_agent]
0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @SimonW,

The internal property name for the property `Mobile phone number` is `mobilephone` and the internal property name for the property `Phone number` is `phone`. 

Hence, I'd expect that the mobilephone field to be mapped onto the Mobile Phone Number field. 

In this case, could you share with me the form name in question and the portal ID in which the form was created on?

0 Me gusta
SMiah
Miembro

Hi Wendy,

could you please advise on my querry above? I forgot to reply to yiu instead so not sure if you get notified. Thanks in advance.

0 Me gusta