APIs & Integrations

lballard702
Participant

Authorization, Token, and Refresh URL

SOLVE

I am working on a custom connector in microsoft flow that needs to know the Authorization, Token, and Refresh URL of my hubspot app. I don't know where to find the Token and Refresh URLs and when I use the Authorization URL to try to connect to my hubspot account from flow it brings up a blank webpage when I am expecting it to bring up the authorization page. 

lballard702_0-1600265824990.pnglballard702_1-1600265880487.png

I ended up finding a resource to get the access and refresh tokens, but my request is failing. Here is the screenshot of that...

lballard702_0-1600268454758.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @lballard702 !

I hope you are well.  I am wondering if you were able to find these resources of any use

Working with OAuth

OAuth Quickstart Guide

Managing Tokens

Thanks!

View solution in original post

lballard702
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I figured out that Microsoft Flow automatically appends the redirect url to the authorization url and that's what the problem was. For anyone doing this in the future just make sure your authorization url in flow end with the client id and doesn't have anything following it so that flow can create the link correctly.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
AZandberg
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @lballard702 

Can you expand a little more on exactly what you input into the 3 fields you asked about? Authorization, Token and Refresh URL's specifically, I'm going around in circles.

Many thanks.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @lballard702 !

I hope you are well.  I am wondering if you were able to find these resources of any use

Working with OAuth

OAuth Quickstart Guide

Managing Tokens

Thanks!

lballard702
Participant

SOLVE

@dennisedson 

I've been looking at the documentation. It seems like the authorization URL is incorrect. The initial screen after pinging HubSpot for access shows blank still. Here is the URL it is redirecting me too eventhough it's not what I have included as my authorization code in flow which is different.

HubSpot redirect URL: 

https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=5434758e-791e-4d2c-8191-aecb8fbd9516&redirect_uri=...

Microsoft Flow URL: 

https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=5434758e-791e-4d2c-8191-aecb8fbd9516&redirect_uri=...

0 Upvotes
lballard702
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I figured out that Microsoft Flow automatically appends the redirect url to the authorization url and that's what the problem was. For anyone doing this in the future just make sure your authorization url in flow end with the client id and doesn't have anything following it so that flow can create the link correctly.