APIs & Integrations

Nikki_ROBIN
Colaborador(a)

Attachment to Automated e-mail

Hi there!

Is it possible to add an attachment to an automated email? Not through a link, but as an attachment.

In this scenario, a personal PDF is created everytime a contact fills in a certain form. This PDF needs to be send as an attachment with an automated e-mail, which is send when the form is filled in. It’d be easy to send a link to the PDF in the automated e-mail, but that’s not what we want.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

update: woops, spoke too soon. Found an answer :slight_smile:

3 Respostas 3
Aether
Colaborador(a)

What was the answer? I’m searching for this as well.

0 Avaliação positiva
Nikki_ROBIN
Colaborador(a)

Hm, to be honest I don’t remember why I said ‘I found an answer’. We decided to go with a dynamic link anyway.

0 Avaliação positiva
Aether
Colaborador(a)

Thanks for replying and updating us. I just received a reply from Support stating that, “Attachments on marketing emails as well as transactional emails are not supported by tool at this time.”

They provided a link to this idea for adding this functionality, please upvote so we can get this moving!

Add file attachments to marketing mails

Currently only link attachments from the Hubspot data base are supported for marketing mails. Sometimes it would be more appropriate to sent the content already with the mail such that users can access all mail after mail sync without being online.