APIs & Integrations

YouAssa95
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Associations creation by batch's limit

解決

Hello everyone,

I want to use the associations V4 in order to create a batch of associations between contacts and companies. Is there a limit to be respected ? I know that batch of contacts(creation/update...) has a limit of 10 records for example    

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Jaycee_Lewis
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey, @YouAssa95 👋

It is somewhat buried, but here is the link that lists the batch limits.  Scroll to batch actions 👇 (I added the relevant details here)

Batch actions

Each object provides batch endpoints that let you create, read, update, and archive multiple object records in a single request. Batch endpoints have a limit of 100 records per call except for creating and updating contacts, which are limited to 10 records per call. 

Have a wonderful day! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
Jaycee_Lewis
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey, @YouAssa95 👋

It is somewhat buried, but here is the link that lists the batch limits.  Scroll to batch actions 👇 (I added the relevant details here)

Batch actions

Each object provides batch endpoints that let you create, read, update, and archive multiple object records in a single request. Batch endpoints have a limit of 100 records per call except for creating and updating contacts, which are limited to 10 records per call. 

Have a wonderful day! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 いいね!