APIs & Integrations

RenuDhaka
Membro

Associated company/deal or ticket with a call in calls api

resolver

Hi All,

I am creating a table of calls using call api. I would like to see that a particular call is associated with a company or deal or ticket, however I did not see any property which can show this. Therefore, how could I get the column where it shows that a call is associated to a company/deal/ticket? Your help is greatly appreciated.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
CDean
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

I do not see it either.  I have found a few hidden fields by guessing, but it is not a great solution.  You may want to reach out to help desk and see if the property exists within the API.  I wish I could be more helpful.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
6 Respostas 6
RenuDhaka
Membro

resolver

Hi All,

More specifically, in my HubSpot account there is a column in calls table called 'call and meeting type' which I did not find through API's. How can I get this property through API's, is it available?

0 Avaliação positiva
CDean
Colaborador(a)

resolver

It looks like you have to use the "hubspot_owner_id" data to send out a separate API call to get the data on the company/deal/ticket.  Alternatively, you could use the phone number data to look up the company directly.

0 Avaliação positiva
RenuDhaka
Membro

resolver

Hi @CDean, thanks for answering the question. My doubt here is how would I know that this particular call is been made to a company/deal/ticket?

0 Avaliação positiva
RenuDhaka
Membro

resolver

Hi @CDean , I am looking for a property called 'call and meeting type' in calls table. However I did not find any property in calls API. 

0 Avaliação positiva
CDean
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

I do not see it either.  I have found a few hidden fields by guessing, but it is not a great solution.  You may want to reach out to help desk and see if the property exists within the API.  I wish I could be more helpful.

0 Avaliação positiva
RenuDhaka
Membro

resolver

Hi @CDean , thank you. With the trial and error, I have found that hs_activity_type can get you the calls and meeting type data.