APIs & Integrations

lovertosa
Participant

Asana in workflows - Dynamic "Due On" Date Settings

I am trying to create Asana Tasks in Workflows, but I am stuck at "Due On" Date.  It asks for a specific Date in the Workflow, which does not work.

I need this to be +1, +3, +5 days, etc. from Task creation.

Any advice anyone?

3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @lovertosa,

It looks like currently you can only set today's or a static date. 

In this case, I do have one workaround that I'd like to suggest. Your team can explore the option of using the delay action before creating the Asana task. Here's a screenshot of how it looks like:

delay.png

This way, the `due one` date would be set to the date that contact is scheduled for this task. The downside is that the task would be created 3 days after. I know it may not be the solution you're looking for but this can be one of the workaround your team can explore. 

lovertosa
Participant

I appreciate the suggestion, however, I'd like for the user to see the Task in advance of the day it is Due.

Can this be added as a product request?

WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @lovertosa,

I can honestly see a use case for this request and if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to the HubSpot Ideas Forum and posting this idea there so that it's visible to the HubSpot product team and other HubSpot customers and developers. Hopefully this will gather more interest.

0 Upvotes