APIs & Integrations

Guy_Dawson
Participant

Are there any logs that can show us which requests are generating 404 errors and ideally the referring URL?

We've recently moved our WWW site to HubSpot and as part of that move sections of the site have been changed and URLs modified.

We know from client comments and invalid links returned by Google search that people are still accessing our new site using old URLs that are no longer valid.

Is there any source of logging that can show us the 404 errors our site is generating, the URL being requested (so we can put in a redirect) and ideally the referring URL (so we can fix any references we have)?

2 Replies 2
swapnilsavaratk

Are there any logs that can show us which requests are generating 404 errors and ideally the referring URL?

how to move www site in HubSpot? I Want to change WWW to HubSpot  my site?

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Guy_Dawson, HubSpot doesn't have a record of 404ing links on your site, but I know folks will use external tools for this type of audit like this one or Google Search Console. Those will likely be your best bet. Thanks!

0 Upvotes