APIs & Integrations

manugonzalez

Appointment & Meeting Scheduler

Hello,

these are the key features we need to implement:

1. Our staff need to set their availability

2. Out clients need to schedule a meeting based on our staff availability

Additional notes:

• Point #1 could happen inside HubSpot boundaries trough the Appoinment & Meeting scheduler
  • Point #2 needs to happen inside our app boundaries. We would need to fetch our staff availability and scedule a meeting (both actions via API)
  • Once a meeting has been scheduled, it needs to appear inside the HubSpot flow so our staff can manage.

Is it possible to integrate Appoinment & Meeting Scheduler, API & HubSpot all at once?

I want to mention, that we are open mind to evaluate different paths in order to get to the desired result. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MStaAna

There are several online scheduling tools out there that you can try. In my opinion, the best one you can use that you can integrate into HubSpot is Chili Piper. 

It is an advanced scheduling platform that allows both your staff and clients to schedule appointments based on their availability. Chili Piper is also useful in qualifying and routing leads, scheduling meetings from forms, and tracking engagements. 

It is easy to integrate Chili Piper to Hubspot, and yes, I believe Chili Piper supports those things you mentioned. They also provide several solutions to different use-case problems. Just check their website or contact their customer support. They are very responsive!

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @manugonzalez 

This seems like a fun one.  Wonder if @Mike_Eastwood has a perspective on this!

0 Upvotes