APIs & Integrations

Jupita_team
Contributor

App submission form oversights

Hello! 🙂

There appears to be some oversights present in the public app marketplace's application form, located in the 'Pricing' section. 

I've spotted two issues;

1) Pay-as-you-go pricing is limited to whole cents only. Many API products are priced per API call, and many have fractional cent pricing, e.g. $0.009, you can cirumvent this frontend field limitation by stating for example that $0.90 is per 100 API calls, but for accuracy sakes when a HubSpot customer compares this to the app partners own pricing page it should match up. The pricing section is for the apps listing only, the app's pricing is not charged or controlled by HubSpot, so I don't know why this limitation exists, all it does is create discrepencies between the HubSpot app listing pricing and the app partners web page pricing. 

2) 'Contact us' as a pricing tier once selected requires mandatory selections of 'Starts from' and 'Frequency'. Again, an oversight. If 'Contact us' is selected then it is a stand alone statement, the app partner should not be forced to enter a price from or a frequency (which just so happens to only offer 'One time', 'Monthly' & 'Yearly'... counter intuitive to the pay-as-you-go options.).

If you need more info just let me know or DM me. 

Regards,

Alexander

3 Replies 3
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Jupita_team Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I am going to do some work today and find out the best destination for your feedback.

Have an amazing day!

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
Jupita_team
Contributor

Hi Jaycee,

Just following up. 

0 Upvotes
Jupita_team
Contributor

Hi Jaycee, 

I would start with the technical department that is responsible for building front-end integrations i.e HTML, Javascript for the public app marketplace form submissions. They would be the team to speak with regarding these issues. 

Please keep me updated! 

Regards,

Alexander

0 Upvotes