APIs & Integrations

savior318
Participant

App logo is not updated

SOLVE

Hi there !
I have changed the app logo but it is not changed. I still see the old logo instead of the new one.
The new logo:
Screenshot 2020-02-12 at 13.16.41.pngThe old logo:
Screenshot 2020-02-12 at 13.17.39.pngScreenshot 2020-02-12 at 13.20.55.pngxO1vjJK4e1Nv.pngPlease help !

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

App logo is not updated

SOLVE

Hey @savior318,

Just an update here!

Could you try updating your 'Timeline event icon' in the UI and this should fix the issue for now:

timelineLogo.png

Moving forward, our team is definitely looking into fixing this in the longer term however could you try the above steps and see if it works well for your team?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

App logo is not updated

SOLVE

Hey @savior318 ,

I'm also seeing the same behavior and I noticed currently the new logo is only appearing on the 'Connected apps' page of portal 2660033. I'd expect the logo to be updated consistently across areas that display the logo.

In this case, I've reached out to our internal team and I'll keep you posted on any updates here. 

savior318
Participant

App logo is not updated

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh ! Do you have any news from internal team ? Thanks

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

App logo is not updated

SOLVE

Hey @savior318,

Our internal team is still looking into this. I'll keep you posted as soon as I received an update from them. 

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

App logo is not updated

SOLVE

Hey @savior318,

Just an update here!

Could you try updating your 'Timeline event icon' in the UI and this should fix the issue for now:

timelineLogo.png

Moving forward, our team is definitely looking into fixing this in the longer term however could you try the above steps and see if it works well for your team?