APIs & Integrations

KMALHOTRA
Participant

App is showing unavailable in connected app while integrating CRM Accounting extension

SOLVE
Hello
I'm trying to use Accounting Extension to integrate an accounting app with HubSpot user's account.I've followed the documentation for CRM accounting extension but I'm stuck
  1. I've authorized the accounting app with newly created test account on HubSpot
  2. I've created a user account using CRM user account api and then called settings api as well for webhook URLs setup and all worked well.
  3. But when I go to my connected apps under settings and click on the accounting app which I've just connected always show unavailable and I don't get any info on internet to get through this.
    KMALHOTRA_0-1621854144067.pngKMALHOTRA_1-1621854169163.png

Any help or document or links will be great to move forward.
Thanks
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

App is showing unavailable in connected app while integrating CRM Accounting extension

SOLVE

Hi, @KMALHOTRA and @GrantW.

I was able to reproduce similar behavior with my own app:

Unavailable error.jpg

Whenever the app's settings page is loaded, the Accounting Extension appears to send a test request to your searchCustomerUrl with a body like this:

{
  "metadata": {
    "callbackUrlPath": "https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/extensions/accounting/callback/customer-search/",
    "requestId": "12345678-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "callbackUrl": "https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/extensions/accounting/callback/customer-search/12345678-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx"
  },
  "accountId": "XYZ",
  "pageNumber": null,
  "pageSize": null,
  "searchRequests": [
    {
      "query": "connectiontest@hubspot.com",
      "fieldTypes": [
        "EMAIL"
      ]
    }
  ]
}

Are your services consistently responding to these requests with callbacks containing the field "@result": "OK"?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @KMALHOTRA and @GrantW.

I was able to reproduce similar behavior with my own app:

Unavailable error.jpg

Whenever the app's settings page is loaded, the Accounting Extension appears to send a test request to your searchCustomerUrl with a body like this:

{
  "metadata": {
    "callbackUrlPath": "https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/extensions/accounting/callback/customer-search/",
    "requestId": "12345678-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "callbackUrl": "https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/extensions/accounting/callback/customer-search/12345678-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx"
  },
  "accountId": "XYZ",
  "pageNumber": null,
  "pageSize": null,
  "searchRequests": [
    {
      "query": "connectiontest@hubspot.com",
      "fieldTypes": [
        "EMAIL"
      ]
    }
  ]
}

Are your services consistently responding to these requests with callbacks containing the field "@result": "OK"?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
GrantW
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi there,

Have you had any luck solving this? We are having the same issue.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @KMALHOTRA 

Are you still working on this?

Do you get any errors in your app?

0 Upvotes
KMALHOTRA
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @dennisedson  for replying
Yes I'm still stuck here. Can you please help me to move forward. 
Currently I don't know how to make the app show connected so that I can test the webhooks from accounting extension.

Thanks
Kaushal

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@zaklein , @lynton have either of you dipped your toes into exploring this new endpoint?

0 Upvotes