APIs & Integrations

Renegade
Top Contributor

App Marketplace Application

SOLVE
I am currently in the process of submitting our integration app to the Hubspot App Marketplace, and have a couple simpe questions:

1. When I finish configuring the marketplace submission, I must submit it to be tested by Hubspot.  How long does it typically take to approve/process this marketplace submission?

2. Once I submit the marketplace request and it is approved, how easy would it be at that point to update it?  (E.g., to add demo videos to replace static demos.)
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @Renegade,

Happy to shed some lights here:

1. Referencing this documentation: App Marketplace | App listing requirements > The review will be within five business days.

2. If you'd like to edit your app listing once it's live, here's the process: App Marketplace | Listing your app (The last question on the page)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @Renegade,

Happy to shed some lights here:

1. Referencing this documentation: App Marketplace | App listing requirements > The review will be within five business days.

2. If you'd like to edit your app listing once it's live, here's the process: App Marketplace | Listing your app (The last question on the page)