APIs & Integrations

AnkitPatel
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Any alternative in Workflow for sending an email with Error Message , if any error occurs?

SOLVE

Hubspot does not provide a workflow notification if there is an error. I want to ensure if an error msg gets to the person who triggered the workflow.

Thanks.

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Any alternative in Workflow for sending an email with Error Message , if any error occurs?

SOLVE

Hi @Patel,

At this time, there are no automated notifications of workflow errors. These errors must be monitored manually.

The product teams realize this is a pain point, however. Please upvote and comment on this feature request to help it get implemented. I've already upvoted the idea and will pass additional feedback along internally.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Patel,

At this time, there are no automated notifications of workflow errors. These errors must be monitored manually.

The product teams realize this is a pain point, however. Please upvote and comment on this feature request to help it get implemented. I've already upvoted the idea and will pass additional feedback along internally.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager