APIs & Integrations

Hetalr

Android iOS sdk

SOLVE

Hello

Do you provide Android and iOS sdk to integrate hubspot in application for analytics? If yes then can you provide link from where i can download you sdk and check some demo code for integration.

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Android iOS sdk

SOLVE

Welcome, @Hetalr.

At this time, we don't have SDKs for Android or iOS, but I'd like to know more about your project so that we can provide better resources in the future.

What are you hoping to build? You mention analytics; are you looking to use the Analytics API alone or perhaps a full suite mobile application?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Android iOS sdk

SOLVE

Welcome, @Hetalr.

At this time, we don't have SDKs for Android or iOS, but I'd like to know more about your project so that we can provide better resources in the future.

What are you hoping to build? You mention analytics; are you looking to use the Analytics API alone or perhaps a full suite mobile application?

Isaac Takushi

Teresa1

Android iOS sdk

SOLVE

How could we integrate Live Chat in Android and iOS apps to Hubspot? If we were to integrate the tickets API in APP, what exactly would it look like? Thank you so much in advance.

IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Android iOS sdk

SOLVE

Welcome, @Teresa1.

I believe you're asking two different questions, so I'll address them separately:

How could we integrate live chat in Android and iOS apps to HubSpot?

Are you referring to using HubSpot's live chat functionality or some external solution?

If you're referring to using HubSpot's live chat, there currently is no native way to embed the chat widget in a mobile app, however you could experiment with iframing.

Here are two related Community posts:

If we were to integrate the Tickets API in app, what exactly would it look like?

I'm not an authority on mobile app development, but I don't believe you would be able to make HTTP requests to the HubSpot Tickets API directly from a client-side app. Instead, you would make server-side requests from your server.

See this related article on CORS/AJAX support.

Isaac Takushi

priyeshpanchal

Android iOS sdk

SOLVE

@IsaacTakushi  May i know how to integrate HubSpot OAuth and how to get Access Token in Android App.

Is there any Sample SDK Code is available for android.

And  also i want to know the api's for HubSpot Telephony or Calling Api's. I am unable to find the api's to store call details & recordings.

Thanks!

Priyesh Panchal

0 Upvotes