APIs & Integrations

garymaker

Affiliates API (Swagger.io) - Integrate this to HubSpot?

I have to get API integrated somehow from the HubSpot CRM to the partner marketing system for POST lead data and GET lead data.

I've received no more then access to the their dashboard where Swagger.io API documentation is and the key for it.

I have no experience within this at all and would need some help here. Could any nice soul be advice me on what I should do here? Thanks a lot in beforehand!

API 1.JPGAPI 2.JPG

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HenryCipolla

Hi Garymaker,

I need to understand your use case a touch more and then I can guide you. Are you trying to perform an action when something happens? I.e. their marketing system wants to know when there are signups? If so this is something that can be done pretty quickly with something like Zapier (and won't require any code)

Or, are you trying to bring data form HubSpot into that system? If so there are a bunch of options for syncing. If this is the case it would be helpful to know what information it is you are trying to sync and to what system you want to sync it into.

Let me know and I'll be happy to help,

-- Henry

himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @garymaker 

Surely, I would like to help you in achieving what you need to get done.. Can you please once detail me the whole scenario for what you are trying the Affiliates API and what kind of connection you want with HubSpot.

Thanks!

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @garymaker 

Thank you for sharing this. I'll tag a few experts that can share their expertise.

Hey @HenryCipolla @himanshurauthan @DavidFJones  any tips you can share with @garymaker ?

Thank you 🙂

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes