APIs & Integrations

ivanivan
Miembro

Ads data API

resolver

Is there a way to get ads data (cpc, cpm, cpp, ctr, etc) via HubSpot's API call?

1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Ads data API

resolver

Welcome, @ivanivan.

At this time, ads data cannot be retrieved via HubSpot APIs.

To begin with, much of the data that factors into those metrics comes directly from the ad networks' APIs (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn). The HubSpot ads tool then combines the data with contact, analytics, and form submission information to calculate conversion rates and other metrics.

That said, I do see the use case for pulling these finished metrics from HubSpot. 

If you would like to see such an API added, I recommend posting your request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum, where other HubSpot users can express their support as well. The Ideas Forum is more visible to our product team and helps prioritize feature requests that can have the greatest impact on our customers. If you post a link to your request below, I will upvote the idea myself.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
armenium
Miembro

Ads data API

resolver

Hi @IsaacTakushi 

Yes, it's been 3 years since then.

@IsaacTakushi Please tell me, is the API functionality available now for receiving Ads submissions data?
If you still have not implemented this feature, please tell me how else I can get Ads submissions?

I didn't find any options in the documentation.
I only found about this https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/get-submissions-for-a-form
But this is not what I need, unfortunately.

Thank you and look forward to your response.

FTeufel
Participante

Ads data API

resolver

Hi, what is the status on this feature? This would add huge value to Hubspot reporting capabilities beyond existing dashboards, for b2b companies with longer sales cycles.

Kind regards.

IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Ads data API

resolver

Welcome, @ivanivan.

At this time, ads data cannot be retrieved via HubSpot APIs.

To begin with, much of the data that factors into those metrics comes directly from the ad networks' APIs (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn). The HubSpot ads tool then combines the data with contact, analytics, and form submission information to calculate conversion rates and other metrics.

That said, I do see the use case for pulling these finished metrics from HubSpot. 

If you would like to see such an API added, I recommend posting your request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum, where other HubSpot users can express their support as well. The Ideas Forum is more visible to our product team and helps prioritize feature requests that can have the greatest impact on our customers. If you post a link to your request below, I will upvote the idea myself.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
DiepThienLong
Participante

Ads data API

resolver

Hi @IsaacTakushi ,

it's been 3 years since then, Please let me know if we can get campaign data from Hubspot API yet. 
Thank you

0 Me gusta