APIs & Integrations

JasonGGG

Adding custom properties via the ecomm bridge API

Hi

I'm developing a WooCommerce website and we have installed the MakeBetterWebsites WooCommerce plugin to sync our data to Hubspot. We have some custom fields for Orders and Products so have hooked into the payload used by the plugin to add those custom properties. Now I can see the properties have been added in the messages array and the key matches what Hubspot says to use in my the Hubspot Property Settings but the data isn't being populated in Hubspot.

I was looking into the Ecomm Settings and it suggested I need to use the upsert endpoint to add the custom properties but wasn't sure.

Can anyone suggest why that might be?

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @JasonGGG and @dennisedson,

I am not aware of how you are doing it, I can just tell you that first fetch the data from order or product that you want to sync over HubSpot, then append that data in properties array through which data is already syncing over HubSpot.

I hope it'll help you out further, but if you need any assistance or have any other queries you can connect with us at ticket@makewebbetter.com so that we can have a smooth conversation over there.

Best Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @JasonGGG 

@himanshurauthan might have some insights here.  😉