APIs & Integrations

kqamar73
メンバー

Adding Fields to the Contact API

解決

Hello,

I am trying to add fields to the contact_List API ,I have already created and populated the values in the fields but when i call the API in Postman only 4 fields are populate.

Please Advise?

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Teun
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @kqamar73 ,

You need to list the properties you want to return in your call, otherwise, the default properties are returned. It should look something like this:

'https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts?limit=10&properties=firstname&properties=lastname&pro...

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

kqamar73
解決策
メンバー

解決

Hi  Teun,

thanks for the awsom solution, I enable the properties/fields and was able to reterive those fileds.

I am able to connect through Postman and reterive the data ,but when i connect to Workday Studio (a middleware of Workday) cannot reterive any info.

I thought the probleam is whitlising Workday ips but am told that is not the case 

Any Suggestions?

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
Teun
解決策

解決

Hi @kqamar73 ,

You need to list the properties you want to return in your call, otherwise, the default properties are returned. It should look something like this:

'https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts?limit=10&properties=firstname&properties=lastname&pro...

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

kqamar73
解決策
メンバー

解決

Hi  Teun,

thanks for the awsom solution, I enable the properties/fields and was able to reterive those fileds.

I am able to connect through Postman and reterive the data ,but when i connect to Workday Studio (a middleware of Workday) cannot reterive any info.

I thought the probleam is whitlising Workday ips but am told that is not the case 

Any Suggestions?

0 いいね!