Add subscribers to marketing events with email-upsert

WS06

Hey all,

I have been trying to add subscribers (with the sub_state "register") to some marketing events with no success.  The only response I get is a HTTP 202 but the events still have a 0 Registered count. The App can add the marketing events just fine (on a dev test account). The contacts do already exist on the account itself, I manually added one for testing. I'm just trying to subscribe them to marketing events. (All requests are with OAuth)

Could the issue be that I am using a test account for this and there is a restriction somewhere not letting the subscribers be registered to events?

Also I have not set a "eventDetailsUrl" to the App settings, as the request for that returns a "message":"internal error" (I am using the dev hapikey for it). But is this needed when registering a subscriber to an already existing event? I know this is for the api call that adds events in case they are not found, but they are already definitely there.

I also wanted to clarify what the "interactionDateTime" format is, it's a timestamp right? Would this be current time when initially registering the subscriber to the event?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MNgo

Hello, same issue here, please advise 😞

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
Community Manager

@Teun 👋

Have you messed around with marketing events yet?  If so, any chance you could lend a hand here?

Thanks,

Dennis

Check out our Community Developer Blog
where we feature our Community driven developer podcast and how to content
0 Upvotes