APIs & Integrations

creeder

Access to the v3 Beta Version of the Marketing Email API

SOLVE

Hi,

I would like to add a HubSpot integration into my service and need to use the Marketing Email API. Our service is built on ruby/rails.

I considered using the community created and supported ruby gem here  however, it only provides global (class level) auth configuration, which doesn't if more than one user is connected.

I see that the new v3 beta version of the HubSpot APIs comes with this new official gem but if I visit the new docs page for v3 beta, it says I have to sign up to get access to that API.

I requested access several weeks ago. Although I've now received several emails about the v3 beta api, I've received no official word that I've been given access. Also, after using the chat support, they informed me that most of those access requests are answered within 24 to 48 hours. Does this mean I've been rejected?

My current understanding is that this new gem only supports v3, so in order to make this integration happen on my platform I believe I'll need beta access.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for the help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @creeder,

I have checked in with the team and I believe one of your team member should have received an update from my colleague. 

Currently, the API is still under development however we have noted your team's interest and will notify your team when an alpha is available. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @creeder,

Just to confirm, did you request for the beta under portal 7430xxx and email: conxxx@conxxx.com?

creeder

SOLVE

@WendyGoh,

Yes, that's correct. Have I been approved?

Someone mentioned to me yesterday that they suspected that the beta v3 version of the Marketing Email API still might not be available yet. Is that true?

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @creeder,

I have checked in with the team and I believe one of your team member should have received an update from my colleague. 

Currently, the API is still under development however we have noted your team's interest and will notify your team when an alpha is available. 

0 Upvotes
creeder

SOLVE

Okay, thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes