APIs & Integrations

aybee
メンバー

Access to new workflow extensions

解決

Hi

I have created a workflow extension via postman and recived a successful response, when i go into my app => workflows I dont see it as an available task/option, clearly I am missing a step but unsure where, can anyone shed some light please

Thanks

Adam

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @aybee,

Just to clarify, did you create the workflow defintion on app 216042? If so, I looked through the following HubSpot portals: 6494xxx7403xxx and 7403xxx and I do not see that app 216042 has been installed on any portal (Under 'Settings' > 'Integrations' > 'Connected apps').

In order for the workflow extension to be available on your HubSpot account, do ensure that your team have the app installed on the portal. 

If I'm looking at the wrong HubSpot portal account or app ID, do share with me the one in question so that I can further troubleshoot on my end. Thank you!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @aybee,

Just to clarify, did you create the workflow defintion on app 216042? If so, I looked through the following HubSpot portals: 6494xxx7403xxx and 7403xxx and I do not see that app 216042 has been installed on any portal (Under 'Settings' > 'Integrations' > 'Connected apps').

In order for the workflow extension to be available on your HubSpot account, do ensure that your team have the app installed on the portal. 

If I'm looking at the wrong HubSpot portal account or app ID, do share with me the one in question so that I can further troubleshoot on my end. Thank you!

aybee
メンバー

解決

Worked it out thanks for responding

aybee
メンバー

解決

Thanks, I will take another look, not entirely sure about installing apps, Will do some research

0 いいね!