APIs & Integrations

Renegade
Top Contributor

Access to Workflows

SOLVE

I am developing an integration that needs to interact with Hubspot Workflows.  However, it seems that in order to access the Workflows functionality I need to own several modules that are not inexpensive.  I contacted some sales people to ask if I could have any kind of development access and was told that I must pay for these full packages in order to develop for them.  I am not yet convinced about this, and being stubborn, I figured I'd check in this forum.

Thanks for any help.

Bill

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Access to Workflows

SOLVE

Hi @Renegade , good thing you checked! To test development features, you create a test account inside of a developer account. If you go to https://developers.hubspot.com/, then click on the "Create a developer account" button, you can create a developer account. Once you log into your developer account, you can click on the "Test" menu item, and create a Test Account which will have access to all Enterprise Features to test with! 

Let me know if you get stuck

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Access to Workflows

SOLVE

Hi @Renegade , good thing you checked! To test development features, you create a test account inside of a developer account. If you go to https://developers.hubspot.com/, then click on the "Create a developer account" button, you can create a developer account. Once you log into your developer account, you can click on the "Test" menu item, and create a Test Account which will have access to all Enterprise Features to test with! 

Let me know if you get stuck

0 Upvotes
Renegade
Top Contributor

Access to Workflows

SOLVE

Thanks.  So simple.  I wonder why the support people told me otherwise.

cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Access to Workflows

SOLVE

No problem. Yeah that's strange. It's a lesser known feature that has been altered over the years, which is possibly why they may have lead you astray

0 Upvotes