APIs & Integrations

PChalasani
Contributor

Access Lead Score via API ?

SOLVE

I am developing a HubSpot integration (app) that analyzes a user's prospects data. Is it possible to access Lead Scores via the API? 

For example if a B2B HubSpot marketer is targeting 1000 companies, I want to pull out the latest Lead Scores for all contacts via the API. Even better if I can get the history of those lead scores over time. When I say "Lead Score", it can either be the score based on rules that the HubSpot user setup, or it can be the Predictive Lead Score that HubSpot calculates. I am interested in accessing both.

Any help will be much appreciated.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PChalasani ,

I think it's possible with Get a contact by vid API. You'll want to add this as a parameter to your request URL: 

?property=hubspotscore

This should then add the HubSpot Score into the response you receive.

View solution in original post

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Yes, you're right- The V3 endpoint do not return historical property values, therefore, you'll want to use the V1 endpoint for this purpose. (Reference)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PChalasani ,

I think it's possible with Get a contact by vid API. You'll want to add this as a parameter to your request URL: 

?property=hubspotscore

This should then add the HubSpot Score into the response you receive.

PChalasani
Contributor

SOLVE

@natsumimori thank you.

I assume I need to use the v1 API if I want to get historical values of the hubspotscore, for a given contact?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Yes, you're right- The V3 endpoint do not return historical property values, therefore, you'll want to use the V1 endpoint for this purpose. (Reference)