APIs & Integrations

GustavoGGomes
Participant

Access Hubspot User Permissions

Hello all,

I need some help to understand if it's possible to access the Hubspot User & Permissions tool.
Basically, we are creating a separate environment for my sales team to access and check other information, but we want to sync the users and their permissions from Hubspot to this other system. Anyone knows if I can send this information from Hubspot and if yes, how can I trigger this whenever I have a new user or change any permission. 

Tks,

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GustavoGGomes,

Currently, there is no API to retrieve users information such as permissions. The closest we have is the Get Owners | Owners API however this endpoint doesn't provide granular user scopes. 

Moving forward, if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to the HubSpot Ideas Forum and posting this idea there so that it's visible to the HubSpot product team and other HubSpot customers and developers. Hopefully this will gather more interest.

GustavoGGomes
Participant

Hello @WendyGoh
Thanks for your attention! 

I need other information, is there any way I can trigger a flow when a user is created or edited? I want to inform another system, by a webhook, that this has happened. 

Thank you! 

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GustavoGGomes,

Currently there's no Webhook subscriptions for new user/user updated event. The list of supported subscription can be found here: Webhooks API Overview (Under the 'Webhook Subscriptions' section).