APIs & Integrations

mattofrf

Abandoned Cart x Shopify Integration

SOLVE

Hello.  I am trying to make an abandoned cart workflow in hubspot,  however - I am trying to get specific data from Shopify, such as : name of the item in cart, quantity, and images of the product.  According to support, HS does not take in this information from Shopify, so right now I am left with a pretty plain looking email.  Is it possible to bring this information in with coding or something?  I want it to look somethin like this:

LL

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @mattofrf.

I see that you asked a similar question last week and connected with my colleague Janice in support Ticket#2419430.

I understand that you wish to surface more granular information about the products in a customer's cart in automated ecommerce emails.

I am happy to confirm that this is possible! Per this article, HubSpot syncs several product properties from Shopify, including titles, prices, and images. These can be surfaced in automated HubSpot emails with line item personalization tokens. (To clarify, specific instances of products which are associated with deals are called line items and are considered different objects in HubSpot.)

You can display specific products (line items) in an email by using the Abandoned Cart Summary custom module, which comes with the HubSpot-Shopify integration! If you add this custom module to your abandoned cart email templates, you can produce emails for your various workflows which will include images and whatever other line item personalization tokens you choose to include in the module.

I'll comment on your other post and will also close the loop with Janice.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @mattofrf.

I see that you asked a similar question last week and connected with my colleague Janice in support Ticket#2419430.

I understand that you wish to surface more granular information about the products in a customer's cart in automated ecommerce emails.

I am happy to confirm that this is possible! Per this article, HubSpot syncs several product properties from Shopify, including titles, prices, and images. These can be surfaced in automated HubSpot emails with line item personalization tokens. (To clarify, specific instances of products which are associated with deals are called line items and are considered different objects in HubSpot.)

You can display specific products (line items) in an email by using the Abandoned Cart Summary custom module, which comes with the HubSpot-Shopify integration! If you add this custom module to your abandoned cart email templates, you can produce emails for your various workflows which will include images and whatever other line item personalization tokens you choose to include in the module.

I'll comment on your other post and will also close the loop with Janice.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
DaveGoff2
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Isaac,

Is it possible to have the image and name be linked? I see that the Shopify integration doesn't bring over URL, is there a way around that? I'd like people to be able to go straight to the product in question.

0 Upvotes
mattofrf

SOLVE

Hey Isaac,

Thanks for the reply!  Great, I am happy to know this is possible now lol.  I just wish there was a detailed blog post on how to actually set it up.  But yeah, I'll take a look at Janice's open ticket for more updates!

Arigato bro

Matt

JHansson
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mattofrf - did you find a solution for showing product information from Shopify? I am also stuck with a rather simple abandoned basket mails without productinfo and image - right now I just have a cta/link for the basket. I see @IsaacTakushi says it is possible with Shopify but I can't make the products show. 

0 Upvotes