APIs & Integrations

kpeterson
Member | Gold Partner
Member | Gold Partner

Abandoned Cart HTML images not displaying properly in Outlook

I am using the MakeWebBetter (MWB) Abandoned Cart plugin for a client. We are creating abandoned cart emails and when we send them they work great on every email client except Outlook desktop app, where the image of the product is much larger than it is supposed to be (go figure). We noticed in the "Abandoned Cart Products HTML (the field that is updated to show a picture of the product, QTY, price, etc) it shows the "width" and "height" are "50px". We found that when you take away the "px" and just have it say "50" it works great in every email client. I have fixed the code in the MWB Zip folder and installed that on the WooCommerce side. But when it gets pulled into the "Abandoned Cart Products HTML" custom property field in Hubspot, it still has the "px" next to it. 
Does anyone know if Hubspot automatically formats text through their API before it's added into a property?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
FDXmktg
Participant

@kpeterson We are experiencing the same issue! Would you be willing to share your solution with us? 

Thanks in advance for your time!

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @kpeterson , I touched base with Amanda, who let me know your issue was resolved. Seems like it could have been a caching problem?

0 Upvotes