APIs & Integrations

PChalasani
Contributor

API to find companies with given attributes?

HubSpot is great at auto-filling various company attributes (revenue, employees, etc) as soon as I enter a company name (e.g. when adding company to a contact). 

But is there a way to do the reverse: For example, say I want to find a list of companies in North America with Annual Revenue > $10M and fewer than 100 employees, that are in the B2B SaaS sector, is there a way to use the API to get this list of companies? I am guessing not.

If this is not possible via the API, is it possible to get such a list in the HubSpot portal itself?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

@PChalasani ,

Not sure if https://www.vainu.com/ is a match for you, they have a HubSpot integration.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

PChalasani
Contributor

@Teun North America would be good, or just USA. Any suggestions on integrations would be much appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
Teun

Hi @PChalasani ,

You are correct. That is only for your own database. You probably need an integration to achieve what you want.

In what country do you want to look for company data?

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

PChalasani
Contributor

Actually I guess that CRM Search API is only for searching my own CRM, so that is not it.

PChalasani
Contributor

@Teun Could this CRM Search API be what I am looking for?

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/search

0 Upvotes
PChalasani
Contributor

Hi @Teun 

No, the companies are not in my CRM. What I was asking about is a type of prospecting functionality: given a set of company criteria, I want to retrieve a list of companies satisfying those criteria. Clearly HubSpot has a large database of companies (which is how it fills in their attributes when I add a company to a contact), so I wondered if they expose that via an API that queries that DB.

0 Upvotes
Teun

Hi @PChalasani ,

Are these companies stored in your CRM? If so, you should be able to use the 'search' endpoint of the CRM Company API.

0 Upvotes