APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

API link into Hubspot from Lead forensics

Hi,

I am not a developer at all, just to make this clear I am a marketing bod trying really hard to integrate an API link given to me by lead forensics to feed our leads straight into out HS CRM. I dont have access to a web developer so its down to me to sort it!

Can any one help at all???

TIA

Kirst

8 Replies 8
Als1978

For those that are not tied into a Lead Forensics contract, try Canddi, they have direct intergration with HubSpot

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @kmackenzie, I feel your frustrations, that's a tough situation to be in for sure! I think the best and most immediate help you might be able to find would be to work with a freelancer here or here to see if a professionally trained developer can help figure out this API issue.

In the meantime, if you give me more details and your end goal overall, I'd be happy to sort of judge the scope of that or offer any workarounds if I have any in mind?

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, we want all our Lead Forensics leads to feed straight into our HubSpot CRM so we can actively market to them and assign them to a sales person. LF have provided the key for us but as i am not a developer I have no idea how to set this up or even where to start.

Cheers

Kirst

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @kmackenzie, honestly I'm not very familiar with Lead Forensics. We do not have an integration with them. Can you direct message me with what they sent you?

0 Upvotes
redamanda
Participant

Hi there,

Did you find a resolution to this issue? Lead Forensics have sent me an API key and the below in formation, however our web developers don't believe this will help us pull leads into HubSpot.

Please be advised that in using this API you are required to conform to the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy. You can view these terms and all API documentation via this link:https://leadforensics-api.readme.io/v1.0/reference

Please be aware that we do not offer technical support with our API. The API must be enabled by your Web Developer. All information on how to use the API is documented here;https://leadforensics-api.readme.io/docs . If you do not have a Web Developer, the API may not be suitable.

0 Upvotes
Stellarise

Had the same problem in our Marketing Department, as we wanted our marketing automation all under one roof: track, analyse behaviour, engage, nurture.  

Therefore, our Development Team is currently working on delivering a simple and intelligent LeadForensics to HubSpot connector. Will keep you updated once we release this - expecting to launch next month. 

Melhofert

Any update on this one? We are in the same boat! I'm not a developer and Lead Forensics just gave me the API key and basically said: good luck! 

0 Upvotes
Stellarise

Hi folks and happy Monday!

As mentioned earlier, we've been working on this integration and it's on our roadmap to be released soon.

For time being you're welcome to register your interest or to contact us for more details here: 

https://connector.stellarise.com/connector/index.php/stellarise-connector-lead-forensics-and-hubspot...

Have a lovely week everyone!

0 Upvotes