APIs & Integrations

JDoe49
Membro

API issue: Unable to set value for layoutSections > dnd_area > params on page from JSON

resolver

Hi,

My hubspot account id: 23512960

Website page: http://23512960.hs-sites.com/deving-page

Page title, meta tags and decription parameters changing fine using hubspot api.

I'm trying to change text 'Our locations' using api that coming from 'html' parameter from 'layoutSections' json object and passing complete updated 'layoutSections' parameter to api.

But api giving error: "Unable to set value for layoutSections > dnd_area > params on page from JSON"

Please verfiy what issue in request.

API request and resonse detail is in txt file: https://analytico.demo.esteplogic.com/update_api_request_parameters_response.txt

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
albertsg
Solução
Orientador(a)

API issue: Unable to set value for layoutSections > dnd_area > params on page from JSON

resolver

Hi @JDoe49, maybe try to GET the page, see the current value of the field you are trying to update and compare it with what you are passing to PATCH. Maybe you are passing the value with an incorrect format or you are not accessing the variable properly. 

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

Book time with me

You can also connect with me on LinkedIn

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
JDoe49
Membro

resolver

Hi Support,
have you checked above issue?, any solution for it?

0 Avaliação positiva
Jaycee_Lewis
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi, @JDoe49 👋 Thanks for reaching out. To confirm, you are using this endpoint, correct? PATCH/cms/v3/pages/site-pages/{objectId}

Hey, @stefen @albertsg, do you have any tips or additional troubleshooting steps you could take here?

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Avaliação positiva
JDoe49
Membro

resolver

Yes @Jaycee_Lewis , using same PATCH /cms/v3/pages/site-pages/{objectId}

0 Avaliação positiva
albertsg
Solução
Orientador(a)

resolver

Hi @JDoe49, maybe try to GET the page, see the current value of the field you are trying to update and compare it with what you are passing to PATCH. Maybe you are passing the value with an incorrect format or you are not accessing the variable properly. 

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

Book time with me

You can also connect with me on LinkedIn

0 Avaliação positiva
JDoe49
Membro

resolver

Hi,

- maybe try to GET the page, see the current value of the field you are trying to update and compare it with what you are passing to PATCH.

#I'm doing same, first getting page data by id using GET, then updating parameters in page response, and runnnig PATCH request.
All other parameters saving fine except layoutSections parameter from GET request.

0 Avaliação positiva