APIs & Integrations

AndréBarbosa
Participant

API - get companies with all available properties

Résolue

Good day,

I was wondering if there's a way to get all available properties when requesting companies via the basic GET endpoint at https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/companies?_ga=2.31064380.2041416945.1596028023-120274040... ;

I understand there's a list of default properties at https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/hubspot-crm-default-company-properties?_ga=2.64770156.213380... but this documention does not seem to contain the keys to access the respective properties;

For instance, if I want to get the "About us" field, I need to request the property in snake case ('about_us');

The same does not apply to Annual Revenue which I cannot seem to able to fetch from the GET endpoint despite multiple attempts.

Further information on the possible / available properties would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

André 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Derek_Gervais
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @AndréBarbosa ,

You can use the Company Properties API to pull all of the company properties in your HubSpot account. The property definitions here will include the internal property name that you're referring to, as well as various other metadata.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
Derek_Gervais
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @AndréBarbosa ,

You can use the Company Properties API to pull all of the company properties in your HubSpot account. The property definitions here will include the internal property name that you're referring to, as well as various other metadata.

AndréBarbosa
Participant

Résolue

Hi @Derek_Gervais ,

I had assumed the legacy docs were refering to a older / deprecated API, being v1 as opposed to v3, but it seems to return all the needed keys. Thanks for the swift reply.

Best regards,

André

0 Votes
Derek_Gervais
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hey @AndréBarbosa ,

Totally understandable. "Legacy" is a bit of a misnomer: These are the 'current' version docs, and the new API documentation is the 'next' version. We'll deprecate the old docs once all v3 API functionality is fully released. Stay tuned to the Changelog for more information.

0 Votes